Re: Java Desktop System at Wal-Mart

From: Joshua Kugler <jk@as.uaf.edu>
Date: Wed Mar 31 2004 - 12:24:02 AKST

As long as they release the code, we'll be happy, right? :) But really, it
would be nice if they'd give credit where credit was due. I wonder if there
is anything on the boot up/splash screens that says anything like "Built on
LInux." Would be good. Sun will really incur a lot of people's wrath if
they don't even acknowledge the fact that Linux underlies their system.

--
Joshua Kugler
Assistant Systems Administrator