Equipment for sale

From: David J. Weller-Fahy <dave-lists-aklug@weller-fahy.com>
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 13:01:35 AKST

During an annual cleanup of my cave I discovered a complete wireless
setup in there. They're all 802.11b, but should be of use to someone.
Here's the details:

D-Link DI-614+ Revision A (Firmware 2.20CM)
  Wireless Broadband Router
  Removable antenna
  <http://support.dlink.com/products/view.asp?productid=DI%2D614%2B>
D-Link DWL-650+ (PCMCIA card)
  <http://support.dlink.com/products/view.asp?productid=DWL%2D650%2B>
D-Link DWL-520+ (PCI card)
  <http://support.dlink.com/products/view.asp?productid=DWL%2D520%2B>

I'm looking to get around $85 for all of the above, negotiable.

I also have the following:

Belkin Omniview Pro (Model number F1D104-OSD)
  URL for manual:
  <http://web.belkin.com/support/download/downloaddetails.asp?download=214>
Three 6-10 foot KVM cables (two are one piece cables, the third is three
cables that I have zip-tied together)

I'm looking to get $60 for the Omniview and cables, negotiable.

Figured I'd offer it up to the list before selling on ebay. ;]

Shoot me an email (off-list) if you're interested.

Regards,

--
dave [ please don't CC me ]