Re: Meeting tomorrow

From: Tim Jordan <timothy_jordan@labor.state.ak.us>
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 07:00:03 AKST

I've sucessfully built the Openldap server with OpenSSL & Cyrus SASL,2.
Then from reading the Openldap list I discovered I need kerberoes. I'm
building a new test machine today - if time permits. It will be Debian
testing w/Openldap, OpenSSL, SASL2, Hemidal (kerb). Once I get the
security working properly (I'm not going to do a self signed cert this
time!) - I will populate the database and bring Samba3 into the fold.
I like the idea of a presentation. I'd like to see your ideas on Samba
in various roles (PDC, BDC,...).

TJ