OT: Stuff for sale

From: William F. Fulton <fulton@gci.net>
Date: Mon Mar 15 2004 - 14:13:38 AKST

I got a few Items for sale this is the last of all my stuff as I exit the
computer field

Full tower case used for about a week 450Watt Power supply included I want
$50.00

Motherboard P4 800mhz FSB SATA Lifetime warranty New in Box
$100.00

16X DVD Drive, Sony, new OEM $20.00

50X CDROM $10.00

Intel Chipset V.92 Modem New in Box $10.00

3Com 3c905C 10/100 PCI NIC $5.00

Pinnacle/Philips TV Tuner card with remote and software $15.00

And my whole library of books that I'm letting go for between 2 and five
dollars each

If any of this is what your looking for give me a call at 336-9668

Bill