Emacs Mailing List

From: Tim Johnson <tim@johnsons-web.com>
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 14:30:01 AKST

Hello All:
    I have created the following mailing list:
      emacs-comint

    at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/emacs-comint

    group email address
      emacs-comint@yahoogroups.com

  The intent of this mailing list is to share resources
  among emacs or xemacs users. My largest interest is
  in developing an inferior mode for the rebol programming
  language, however the underlying concept is about
  developing an inferior mode for any process.

  For instance, someone is working on an ftp mode, and
  there are some command line interpreters for C that
  I would like to exploit similarly sometime

  I have found the (x)emacs newsgroups inadequate. Many
  of my messages are not even posted and help for those
  that are posted is uneven and vvveeerrryyy slow to
  get back.

  <GRIN> No editor wars please! They'll take away my
  vim when they pry it from my cold dead fingers, but
  it suits me to get acquainted with emacs also.

  tim

--
Tim Johnson <tim@johnsons-web.com>