encode wma to mp3

From: <captgoodnight@acsalaska.net>
Date: Sat Mar 06 2004 - 18:34:06 PST

Hello fellow penguins. I have a quick question, I have written a script that
takes a folder of (cough) .wma files and encodes them to .mp3s. The script
removes spaces in the filenames, checks permissions, encodes to wav (mplayer)
then to mp3 (lame). Gives the choice of rm the left behind .wmas and .wavs.
Uses color here and there in a couple of lines... The question is, is anyone
interested in using this too? So far so good. It's been tested on 20-30 files
so far. It's a 122 lines, and I don't run a ftp server.

curious,
eddie

--
ICQ# 294477332