Re: smtp questions

From: DENNIS BYRNE <asdcb1@uaa.alaska.edu>
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 15:44:23 PST

Forcing "the sender's domain address [to] be resolvable " is definetly
a " simple anti-spam technique". I just spammed myself. Couldn't
yahoo stop a lot more spam by only accepting mail requests when a DNS
lookup of the domain of the sender address matches the source IP
address of the very packets that make up the email itself? What am I
missing?

Dennis Byrne