Dosemu/Freedos success

Subject: Dosemu/Freedos success
From: Greg Madden (pabi@gci.net)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2004 - 12:55:22 AKST

I have been using Windows to get a DOS enviroment to run some DOS
executables for BAS systems on my laptop,( automated building controls).
The current version of Dosemu+Freedos (on Debian Testing) runs Siemens
Building control software , which is a DOS executable. Nice, now I can
run OO.writer & Dosemu at the same time in Linux. :-)

Seems like there have been some big improvements in those packages since
I last tried this a couple of years ago.

--
Greg Madden
Precision Air Balance, Inc.