Interesting article for those of you running WAPs

Subject: Interesting article for those of you running WAPs
From: Charles Smith (csmith@medease.com)
Date: Thu Jan 22 2004 - 06:18:32 AKST

I take advantage of hotspots around town. Keeping track of them and using them
enables me to check and use email and Internet through out the day when
desired. Mercury Data Group at their last hackfest presentation had some
pretty astounding numbers of unsecured WAPs here in the Anchorage area.
I hope that Dobson will bring wireless networking to their local cell phone
equipment. I understand that in other markets they do offer the service.

The unsecured WAP is just a buffet of bandwidth:)

I'll register my MAC when they pry my cold dead fingers from my Palm:)

Charlie