Another Apache question

Subject: Another Apache question
From: Scott Johnson (scott@akghetto.com)
Date: Sun Jan 11 2004 - 11:57:58 AKST

What's the deal with the 1.x versions and the 2.x versions? I'm in the
process of moving over from an IIS server to Apache and figured to go
with the latest "stable" release, the 2.0.x fork....

Then after the server is up and (mainly) configured, I read that 2.x
has problems with PHP, as well as other problems, and due to that many
people say stay with 1.3.x.....

Any AKLUG'ers have comments about this? I'd rather not uninstall and
have to reinstall Apache, but if the problems are significant, I'll
probably have no choice.

Any comments appreciated.

Scott