Apache log

Subject: Apache log
From: Wesley Brown (webtacsat@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 03 2004 - 09:09:35 AKST

In my apache log I get some entries that seem to request another web page through my server. Like I am a proxy server.

Here is the latest entry:

64.222.176.13 - - [02/Jan/2004:14:16:23 -0500] "GET http://www.yahoo.com/ HTTP/1.1" 200 4553

I assume because of the 200 after the request that the attempt was successful. I have read a little about this problem but I don't understand how to fix it. Does anyone know what I am talking about? The fix seems simple I just don't know where to do it at.

Wesley Brown
The Greyhat Corporation
www.greyhatcorp.com