LPI Certification class sponsored by SLUG

From: Greg Jetter (greg@lazymountain.com)
Date: Tue Dec 30 2003 - 18:04:49 AKST

Hi:

        SLUG is offering this invitation to the members of AKLUG to join in our
presentation of the LPI certification Class. The members of SLUG
(www.slugak.com) have secured a classroom and equipment for the spring
semester at Mat-Su- CC to conduct the class. It's being presented in a group
discussion / study environment , most of the students are also the
instructors for various portions of the class. At the conclusion we will
have covered all the material thats supposed to be on the certification
test . And we are planning on taking the exam at the end of the semester.
MSCC is also a certified testing center , so everything is under one roof.

There is no cost other than purchasing the book , LPI certification in a
nut shell by O'reilly. You will have to secure the book on your own as we
don't have a source other than Amazon.com or O'reilly.

for more detailed information contact me via e-mail and I'll answer your
questions.

Greg Jetter