Merry Christmas

Subject: Merry Christmas
From: dmaclean (dmaclean@gci.net)
Date: Sun Dec 14 2003 - 16:43:29 AKST

A cop sees a guy driving down the street with three penguins in the back seat of his car. The cop stops him, and the guy explains that he found the penguins just standing by the side of the road. The cop says, "I think you'd better take those penguins to the zoo." The guy agrees and drives off. Next day, the cop sees the same guy drive by with the same three penguins in his back seat, only this time the penguins are wearing sunglasses. The cop stops him again and says, "Hey, buddy, I told you to take those penguins to the zoo." The guy says, "I did. Today we're going to the beach."