RE: ASP in Linux

Subject: RE: ASP in Linux
From: Michael Gillson (Michael_Gillson@chugachelectric.com)
Date: Mon Dec 01 2003 - 07:43:01 AKST

My wife's son had a site he wrote using FrontPage. I successfully
ported it to Apache with ASP on a RedHat 7.2 machine and now a RedHat 9
machine.

>>> "Hassler, Jeff" <Jeff.Hassler@asc.asrc.com> 12/01/03 07:26AM >>>

Try http://www.apache-asp.org/. Appears possible, not
straight-forward!

Apache::ASP provides an Active Server Pages port to the Apache Web =
Server with Perl scripting only, and enables developing of dynamic web
=
applications with session management and embedded Perl code. There are
=
also many powerful extensions, including XML taglibs, XSLT rendering,
=
and new events not originally part of the ASP API!