sendmail help

Subject: sendmail help
From: Barsalou (jmbarsa@attglobal.net)
Date: Thu Nov 20 2003 - 23:48:21 AKST

Anyone want to help out with a sendmail question? I have setup sendmail
the way I have a hundred times before, however, when I add some rules to
use procmail it ends up munging the to address.

I send it test@mail1.domain.org (which is my external address)
but the machine's domain is different.domain.org. I guess this would be
called virtual hosting?

I have mail1.domain.org in my local domains file and it will deliver
mail fine as long as I don't try to redirect it to procmail...only I
want all the mail to go through some programs before it gets delivered
to the local users.

What will I need to post to get a little help on this?

Mike

--
Barsalou <jmbarsa@attglobal.net>