enabling RIP2

Subject: enabling RIP2
From: Scott Johnson (sjohnson@akghetto.com)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 21:37:04 AKST

I recently constructed a router for my network. It's very simple, only
consisting of a few nics in the same box with IPv4 forwarding enabled.
OS is RH9. I would like to enable some advanced routing features, namely
RIP2 so that the other regular hardware routers I have (Nexland, Linksys)
can get around easily without a bunch of manual updates. Anyone have any
links, HOWTOs, experience in installing/enabling RIP2 on a Linux box?

Thanks a lot.