Password recovery tool

Subject: Password recovery tool
From: Jon Reynolds (jonr@destar.net)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2003 - 12:08:43 AKST

I have an account at games.com that I have forgotten the password for
and would like to try and recover it if possible. It is a website where
you can play online java games like cribbage, which I enjoy. You gain
rankings as you win and I haven't played in awhile and I have a user
that is ranked very well that I would like to recover.

Does anybody have any ideas? I have tried to send an email to their
support but their site is borked, everytime you click on support you get
an error. So I am looking possibly for a brute force password cracker
that I can run against my username?

Jon