Help setting up SpamAssassin with Sendmail !..

Subject: Help setting up SpamAssassin with Sendmail !..
From: blair parker (blair@akparkers.net)
Date: Fri Oct 31 2003 - 23:00:24 AKST

Any of you Sendmail folks out there using SpamAssassin for filtering ?..

I am trying to filter all of the email through my mail server with
SpamAssassin at the MTA level... I am using RedHat 8.0 with Sendmail,
and I have successfully installed the SpamAssassin RPM. I have also
activated the spamd daemon. But I can't seem to figure out how to tell
Sendmail to filter all of the incomming messages ?.. (I'm supposed to
use 'spamc' to initiate the filter, but I am not understanding Sendmail
well enough to understand how to do this.)

I have checked the documentation for SpamAssassin and Sendmail, and I
have even done a GOOGLE search, but I just don't seem to see any good
references or howto's, etc...

Blair Parker