humour?

Subject: humour?
From: Greg Madden (pabi@gci.net)
Date: Thu Oct 30 2003 - 09:00:39 AKST

This request for help came to the Debian-User list this morning, I found
it rather humorous. It was sent from Turkey.

"I have a problem Could you help me please ?
I have a machine that is work with sco unix 3.2 v4.2 under the network.
All machines are sco unix on the network
One machine is not connected to the network. The ethernet card is 3Com
3C509B that has Rj45 port BNC port and AUI port. The machine use the BNC
port.
I installed the ethernet card from the driver diskette. I can ping it to
itself ip address but I can not ping any machine on the network.

Could you help me please?
Everything seems true but it is not work properly.

Thank you very much in advance"

--
Greg Madden
Precision Air Balance, Inc.