rsync ?

Subject: rsync ?
From: Greg Madden (pabi@gci.net)
Date: Tue Oct 21 2003 - 20:49:17 AKDT

I used the following command to sync my Debian mirror to another box. I
didn't use the 'r' (recursive) option. The man page says that without
the '-r' option rsync won't copy directories at all. I am not sure if
this is the case though, it seems I have all the directories on both
machines. Just wondering if anything has been left out of the transfer.
I do have 32gb of data in both mirror directories..

rsync -avvz --delete 192.168.0.85:/mnt/pub/mirror/debian/
/pub/mirror/debian

--
Greg Madden
Precision Air Balance, Inc.