ot: things for sale

Subject: ot: things for sale
kurtbrendgard@icqmail.com
Date: Mon Oct 20 2003 - 18:49:06 AKDT

im having to move rather suddenly and i must clean out
some things. heres a partial list of what i must
dispose of soon.

dual pIII 1ghz chips, 2gigs ram, about 8? gig hd this
was going to be my new server, its gotta go now tho. no
os on it. im asking $200 if i can get it, but im
willing to dicker some.

dual 800 mhz pIII, 1 gig ram, think its a 12g hd but
not sure when writing this, im at work, its at home. it
will have no os on it either. asking $150, willing to
dicker some.

a fairly small dell, 800 celeron i think, about 6g hd,
256 meg ram i think. it has a win2k lic sticker on it
but its not loaded on it currently(suse 8.2) it was
being installed as a lerning server, i can change
passwords and leave it or wipe it out. asking $250 (it
does have the win2k lic)

a toshiba 366 celeron, not sure how much ram is gonna
go in it, nor hd, prob a 6 - 8 gig and 128 or 256 megs
ram. its not set up yet. it was meant to be a learning
tool for my daughter to play with os's. asking $100

i do have some extra windoze lic stickers i can fanagle
on for the above, but i doubt anybody on this list will
be interested

a used dvd burner, its been siting in its box for bout
2 months, asking $100

a small home cable/dsl router asking $25

a womans 10 speed bike asking $20

a casio keyboard 61 key i think, asking $25

will be selling a shelving unit (steel frame) but i
have to wait till i get some of this cleared out first

a lumina van,runs decent, body is rough, ask me price,
its gonna be low, it needs a little work (cv joints)
but ive been driving it.

im thinking there will be more but im at work and most
of these things are at home, im willing to dicker some
email me off list or call me on my cell if you can get
through all the family thats been calling 764-4855 and
sorry to post this to the list, im just needing to sell
it soon, an emergancy move

                 kurt