RE Offsite backups

Subject: RE Offsite backups
jsw@wadell.org
Date: Sat Oct 18 2003 - 22:34:56 AKDT

Chris,

I am a one man shop, with a full time job on the side. My "offsite" is my
desk drawer at work. I have set up similar rotations for other small sites
using rented safe Deposit boxes in banks, mail forwarders, etc. So far,
none of us have hit the disaster recovery stage, but it is pretty trivial
to do. The main hassle is to make yourself change the tape and take it in
in the morning.

Jim