OT: Looking to trade for 10 to 20 gb laptop hdd

Subject: OT: Looking to trade for 10 to 20 gb laptop hdd
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@gci.net)
Date: Sat Aug 02 2003 - 19:10:46 AKDT

I recently found two IBM Travelstar 14gb 2.5" hard drives. The problem
is they are 17mm height drives and won't fit into any external USB
enclosures that I can find. I am looking to trade them for a similar
drive, but with 12mm or (preferably) 9.5mm height.

I am willing to trade for smaller capacity drive, i.e. trading a 14gb
for a 10gb or 12gb, or both drives for a 20gb drive. I also have quite a
bit of other stuff that I would consider trading if you aren't
interested in the hard drives:

4-port KVM switch with two cables
a couple AGP Geforce2 cards
Soundblaster Live 5.1 PCI
SyJet SCSI 1.5GB external drive w/ 2 or 3 cartridges
ISA SCSI card
misc AGP and PCI video cards
misc ISA and PCI network cards
misc desktop PII cpu's/motherboards
PII laptop cpu's
lots of PC100 SDRAM
nice little 486 laptop
ATX power supply
AT power supply
Brand new 40x & 48x CD-ROM drives
Internal Zip 100 w/ a few zip disks
Olympus 1.3MP digital camera
Other misc stuff - let me know what you are looking for.

Thanks,
Justin