SCO execs cash in ...

Subject: SCO execs cash in ...
From: Stanley Long (slong@customcpu.com)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 12:32:48 AKDT

   Patrick Gray
ZDNet Australia
July 29, 2003, 8:17 AM PT

           "SCO execs cash in on suit spotlight"
        http://zdnet.com.com/2100-1104-5057033.html

"Senior SCO Group executives have been dumping their personal holdings
in the company since June, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
filings have revealed."

  ... McBride had some other options up his sleeve, with an SEC filing
revealing he purchased over 7,000 shares for a meager $7.

    In a "Registration statement on form S-3" filed with the SEC, ...

"As of July 1, 2003, we have issued and outstanding options to purchase
up to 4,011,975 shares of common stock with exercise prices ranging from
$0.66 to $59.00 per share. The existence of such rights to acquire
Common Stock at fixed prices may prove a hindrance to our future equity
and debt financing and the exercise of such rights will dilute the
percentage ownership interest of our stockholders and may dilute the
value of their ownership," the statement said."