JOB

Subject: JOB
fulton@gci.net
Date: Wed Jul 09 2003 - 12:59:13 AKDT

Ok we have all the aplicants we need for anchorage still nothing from Fairbanks

Looking for intrested parties in filling two positions for support of the airforce one here in Anchorage and one in fairbanks these are full time positions with benifits Basic Network admin type stuff help desk and general pc trouble shooting I need resumes within the next 48 hrs to see if we are going to bid on this aplicants must be able to atain a security clearance

Thanks Bill