Computers for sale

Subject: Computers for sale
From: John Peck (anjcp@uaa.alaska.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 15:40:23 AKDT

For those who are interested or know someone who is:

I have several acquaintances that are selling computers with the
following approximate specifications:

Pentium II 400 MHz or more
128 MB RAM or more
10 GB Hard Drive or more
Windows 98, Windows 2000, or Red Hat Linux 8
Monitor, Mouse, Keyboard
Misc. software, games, and peripherals negotiable

There are as many as 5 computers available from $300 to $500. These are
all essentially complete systems, ready to be used. Some machines must
sell within the next week or two.

Also available are some older computer components for the
do-it-yourselfers. All machines are sold as-is with no technical
support, but the sellers are willing to give a history of the respective
machines to serious buyers.

Interested parties can contact me at the below places:

John Peck
Program Asst. / Computer Technician
UAA Adult Learning Center
3401 Minnesota Dr.