AKLUG officers

Subject: AKLUG officers
From: Greg Madden (pabi@gci.net)
Date: Sat May 17 2003 - 17:37:48 AKDT

For those who have been reading the list and taking notes :) The
position of Treasurer & Secretary have only one candidate each. This
means those folks are now duly elected to the respective offices, Jim
Gribbon & Fielder George Dowding. The next step is the three AKLUG
officers will have a meeting to sign the appropriate docs for
incorporation. I will post the date (later) here just in case anyone who
wants to have imput can attend.

Jim & Fielder, let me know when we can get together, next week would be
good for me.I have the documents from the State. We can do it at my
house or elsewhere, but we should have access to the internet in case we
need to browse the State of Alaska's web site.

--
Greg Madden
Precision Air Balance, Inc.