ibm thinkpad mobo

Subject: ibm thinkpad mobo
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@gci.net)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 18:19:55 AKDT

Hey all, It's a long shot, but I figured I'd ask just in case...

I am in need of an IBM Thinkpad 600 motherboard. PII, 66Mhz bus (my cpu
is a 300, but also came with 266, 333, etc) The model number is
2645-51U, but I believe other 2645-series would work as well. A
dead/broken machine with a salvagable motherboard would be great.

Anyway, just taking a shot to see if someone might be able to help me
locally. Otherwise I have my eye on a few on eBay.

Thanks,
Justin