USB Touchscreen help

Subject: USB Touchscreen help
schneider@ferocitydesign.com
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 13:31:33 AKDT

Hi folks,

A client of mine is having problems with his monitor. It's an ELO usb
Touchscreen (Entuitive 1545L). He's running RH (7.3 I'm guessing) and
apparently ELO has drivers for their serial monitor, but nothing for usb.
Does anyone have experience getting something like this to work? He's had
someone playing with the settings, but apparently only the x axis is
responding at the moment.

If someone wants to take a gander at this, please respond to me privately.
There is compensation involved, naturally.

Kate