LDAP: Exchange and Linux

Subject: LDAP: Exchange and Linux
From: furbs (furbs@swjedi.net)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 11:42:30 AKDT

I really don't know much about LDAP, or Exchange. Since these 2 things work
together I really am getting lost. I found an LDAP Browser written in java and
I have figured out how to make a connecting to my Exchange server and get all
the settings and mailbox information. However, what I really want to do is get
information from the exchange server if this is even possible. keeping it
simple I was hoping to use "perl-ldap" to connect to the exchange server and
get users calendar data, then import it into Kronolith. Can you access the
calendar data using LDAP on a per user basis?

     Brian ThunderEagle
      - http://www.swjedi.net
      - furbs@swjedi.net
      - bthundereagle@aidea.org