international politics and Open Source ??

Subject: international politics and Open Source ??
From: Stanley Long (slong@customcpu.com)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 17:29:49 AKST

WorldNetDaily: Does North Korea have inside info for cyberwar?
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=31329

By placing highly valuable and potentially destructive information about
the innermost security secrets of their products into the hands of a
relatively small number of, by definition, politically motivated
entities, Microsoft is taking a huge risk. Worse yet, they are placing
all of us who rely on Microsoft products at incredible peril, all in the
name of protecting their market share.

If this move isn't enough to drive corporate and government customers to
abandon Microsoft in favor of Linux and Open Source solutions, then
perhaps we deserve what we have coming to us.