Volunteer/Pay Position Search

Subject: Volunteer/Pay Position Search
From: John Peck (anjcp@uaa.alaska.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 15:40:00 AKST

I work for a program called Community Work Experience at UAA. This
program places people in need of work experience in volunteer positions
so they can grow their job skills. We can work with any governmental
body or non-profit organization. If you know of anybody that may be in
need of volunteers now or in the future, please send me their
organizations contact info. The positions can be in any field of work
(including IT, of course) and are primarily located in Anchorage and the
surrounding areas.

If you would like more detailed program information, please contact
myself or the program coordinator:

Linda Meszaros
Community Work Experience
at the UAA Adult Learning Center