Lan Party

Subject: Lan Party
From: Brian Thundereagle (BThundereagle@aidea.org)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 23:00:35 AKST

I really hate to do this, but I have no choice. Due to recent events, I have
to cancel the Lan Party I was planning. My roommate decided to disconnect
the cable service, and put me into a situation where I have to move out. So
I just can't do it. I was really looking forward to it, I thought that this
would go very well and that we would all have a lot of fun, but unless
something very good happens I can't finish putting this together. :'(

        Brian ThunderEagle
        - http://www.swjedi.net
        - furbs@swjedi.net
        - bthundereagle@aidea.org