Wireless RH7.3

Subject: Wireless RH7.3
From: Adam Elkins (i-robot@gci.net)
Date: Sat Feb 22 2003 - 15:40:37 AKST

Got my cdrom working. Need wifi.
I installed the kernel source. I installed the pcmcia-cs source (3.1.33) I
installed the linux-wlan-ng I got from the Linksys website.
Everything went well. No errors...I restarted my pcmcia services with
/etc/rc.d/init.d/pcmcia restart
I inserted my card (WPC11), and got the 'sucker' beep (the beep that says it
doesn't know what card I entered)
I checked lsmod, didn't see anyting about wireless. Loaded the wvlan_cs
module. Nothing. Tried the prism2_cs module, but it's not there.
Sence I just made the module, I did a locate prism2_cs.o and found it. Not
knowing what to do with it, I copied it to /lib/modules/2.4.7-10/pcmcia/
did an ls to make sure it went. I noticed all the modules but the one I copied
was lightblue. Mine was white. Did a modprobe anyway, didn't work.

Any Ideas?
or a pcmcia ethernet card for sale?

Adam