Network Technician Wanted

Subject: Network Technician Wanted
From: Jerome Keller (jkeller@mindtricks.com)
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 23:16:21 AKST

To anyone that is interested, I received this job posting. Unfortunately, I am not skilled in Networking as the recruiter had hoped. If anyone is interested, here is the posting:

ISSG, has an immediate need for a Network Technician in the are of
Anchorage, AK. We took a moment to review your resume posted in the
internet, your skills and qualifications and believe that you maybe
qualified for this position.Please feel free to forward to your colleagues
as well.

We are needing a Network tech to do a project for Wachovia Securities Bank.
The project consists of Connecting a backup T1 circuit to NGN router. The
pay for this is $23.00/hr. The qualified technician should have a laptop
with an Ethernet Card. The project should be done on 2/18, will start at
5:00PM until finish, expected time is about 4.0 hours, there will be a 2.0
hour guarantee pay.

If you or anyone you know is interested in doing this projects, please reply
to this e-mail with interest and attach a word formatted resume. We look
forward to hearing from you.

Monica Santa Cruz
ISSG-Information Systems Support Group
Burbank, CA
Office: 818-846-4774 ext 123
Fax: 818-846-9971
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Pacific Standard Time
www.issgjobs.com

If at all possible, I would like to accompany the person who takes this job to learn more about Networking.

Thanks,
Jerome Keller