Re: mpg on linux

Subject: Re: mpg on linux
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@gci.net)
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 11:29:06 AKST

Xine does (RedHat 7.3 at least) but you'll have to download mplayer.
There are rpm's for it, iirc. Or else, it's pretty straightforward to
compile from source.

For DVD playback, I think both mplayer and Xine have support. I
personally like Ogle for DVD, just because it's the one I've had the
most luck getting to work nicely on my systems.

Justin