Netwatch

Subject: Netwatch
From: Adam Elkins (i-robot@gci.net)
Date: Sat Feb 08 2003 - 23:30:46 AKST

On one of my slack boxes I run Netwatch on, I noticed a funny thing.
It was watching away, and I heard a beep. When I looked at the screen, the
bottom said NetBus from 24.237.62.94, you have mail. So, I checked my mail
(Note: I don't have any mail set up) I had a message form Netwatch.
The basics of the message listed what looked to be a chart, labled NetBus.
Unless there is some other netbus out there (besides the trojan), what is this
about? I read the man page, it doesn't even say Netwatch will mail warning
messages...I'm confused.

Adam