fw: Hi all from SC

Subject: fw: Hi all from SC
From: Newnham (newnham@gci.net)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 18:46:22 AKST

oops sent this with the wrong email acount.

Been here in SC now for 4 months and I tell you it's beautiful. nice weather in the 50s.

anyhow I do have a question. I want to start a website up again but I am on dsl and a static IP is not available here. is there a service that I migt be able to use to host my DNS for me? it would have to be like DNS2GO or something along those lines. i also thought about writing a dns script in linux that would change my dns as my ip changed.

thanks
WIll Newnham