online school software

Subject: online school software
From: Greg Jetter (greg@lazymountain.com)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 21:44:09 AKST

Well gang , I tried to get the manhatten virtural classroom running , I
could get most of it working except the chat room , my plan was to use it to
develope a linux course , well without the chat function it's usless . So
back to the drawing board..... I'm going to set up a mailing list for
course development called , classroom@mat-su-online , I'll post the url to
subscribe once it's up , we can do most of our course development there and
I'll set up a copy of rouge post nuke as a content manager where material
can be loaded up by those writting the course.

things should be ready in a few days to start writting the course...

Greg