Qmail classa at Friday Linux

Subject: Qmail classa at Friday Linux
From: Stanley Long (slong@customcpu.com)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 14:49:03 AKST

Dee McKinney is teaching a class tonight ...
We will load qmail and configure an email server: 6PM - 8PM

Bring your own soda pop (no beer, its a school :-)
I will be bringing hot chicken in a aluminum pan.
We have water.

Its IDEA's old Anchorage office, south of Potter Drive, between "A" and
"B" streets, at the east end of "200 Centre Court".

I turn off "C" street onto Potter (eastbound), go past "B", and then
take the next right (south) at the alley that is the slightly
offset south extension of "A" street. There is lots more parking in the
parking lot in front, but I like parking next to the back door. The
equipment carry is only 50' :-)

If you come south from International Airport Road on "A" street (past
Graybar Electric), you jog right (west) 20 feet when crossing Potter.