ntfsresize

Subject: ntfsresize
From: Mike Barsalou (mbarsalou@aidea.org)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 08:12:59 AKST

OK. This program works as described. I'm pretty jazzed about it. All you
need to have is a bootable diskette and the ntfsresize program. There are
some other issue's but to find out more go here:

http://linux-ntfs.sourceforge.net/info/ntfsresize.html#example

The above is a sample session on how to resize the ntfs partition. There
are some issues with regard to system files that were causing us to only be
able to reclaim 4 gigs on a 10 gig disk. Namely system files that were
sitting all by themselves and the included Win2K defragger didn't move them.

I will research this more to see what we can do about it.

Mike