[OT] Spare PC for sale

Subject: [OT] Spare PC for sale
From: Tom (thogland@alaskatech.org)
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 16:56:44 AKST

This one's excess - used to be a "server" until the drive in it crashed,
at which point it was faster to build a real server and replace it :-)

K6-2/500 on MSI board
128MB SDR DIMM (2 slots free)
8.4GB IDE drive
CD/floppy
ATI Rage Pro Turbo AGP video
3c509 NIC
...in an attractive beige minitower case :-)

I have a Cogent EM110TX PCI 10/100 NIC that can be swapped if you prefer
(DEC 21140 chipset). Running Debian 3.0 and KDE right now...

This is a spare, so needs a new home. I'll also have two or three more of
these coming up as I get them assembled - a 1400 T-bird and 1000 and 650
Durons. (I'm going through the "upgraded" parts and making PC's out of
them, as the parts place is overflowing...)

I'd like to get a couple cases and two or three socket A boards in trade,
but since that's not likely <g> I'm open to offers...