FW: Computer Recycling meeting Monday

Subject: FW: Computer Recycling meeting Monday
From: Mike Barsalou (mbarsalou@aidea.org)
Date: Fri Jan 03 2003 - 14:29:37 AKST

I am currently connected to a group of people interested in keeping the
waste down from old computers. Sean Skaling is heading up this group =
and I
told him I would forward this message.
=20
If you would like to consider being a volunteer and want to get =
connected
with this group, please consider going to this meeting on Monday.

Hello computer recycling volunteers, Green Star board members and other
interested individuals,

Just a reminder that there will be a Computer Recycling Day meeting at =
Green
Star on Monday, January 6, noon to 1:30, at the Green Star office. =
Many of
you have already RSVPd. If you have not and intend to participate, =
please
email me. A pizza lunch will be provided.

About this meeting: Green Star is organizing a city-wide computer and
electronics recycling day for residents and businesses to take place in
early May in conjunction with City-Wide Clean-Up. We are seeking =
interested
individuals to help organize and provide guidance for this new =
community
service. Monday's meeting will be the first major planning meeting.

Location:
Green Star is located at 630 East 5th Avenue, second floor. This is a =
Wells
Fargo Bank building between 5th and 6th Avenues, just west of Gambell
Street. Volunteers may park in any Wells Fargo parking spot, beside or
behind the building. The stairs and elevator are on the 5th Avenue =
side of
the building. We will meet in conference room B.

RSVPd to date: Tee Little, Tom Turner, Col. Doug Miller, Daniel Wiesse,
Cathy Day, Sue Ann Boelens, Paul Nielsen, Howard Bonar, Keith Howard,
Maryellen Oman (N), Corrrine Eilo (N).

I look forward to seeing some of you on Monday.
Sean Skaling
--=20
Executive Director
Green Star=AE
630 E. 5th Avenue, Suite 201
Anchorage, AK 99501
sean@greenstarinc.org
http://www.greenstarinc.org
(907) 278-7827
Recognizing Alaska organizations committed to environmental =
responsibility.