Wine

Subject: Wine
From: Matthew Dunaway (fert@eagle.ptialaska.net)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 17:41:40 AKST

I am attempting to install WINE. I get a message that says, :

"Wine can violate your Windows installation. It is reccomended that you
copy copy whole of Windows to another destination and to configure wine
from there."

I have close to 400 windows media audio files, and I would like to be
able to listen to them without having to boot into Windows XP. Does
anyone know of a way to play them in SuSE?

Can I install wine without messing up Windows XP??

Thanks
Matt :-)