English version of Zaurus SL-C700

Subject: English version of Zaurus SL-C700
From: Neil Moomey (neilmoomey@gci.net)
Date: Mon Dec 09 2002 - 14:14:00 AKST

Dynamism has converted the Zaurus SL-C700 to english and is now selling
it starting mid December for $699 mail order. I think this new form
factor will be much better than the SL-5500 which I find difficult to
type on. Hopefully the battery is better too. I've read the 640x480
display is very impressive.

Be forewarned, as nice as the Zaurus is the apps are not as polished as
those on the Palm or IPAQ. If you enjoy using Linux you will love the
Zaurus. With a wireless CF card I can mount my home directory on my
Linux desktop and view images or play MP3s on my hard drive.

http://www.dynamism.com/zaurus/index.shtml

Press release:
http://www.nvmax.com/cgi-bin/community.pl?num=1039061406