DNS Usage?

Subject: DNS Usage?
From: Mark-Nathaniel Weisman (mark@outlander.us)
Date: Sun Dec 01 2002 - 23:43:54 AKST

Hey Everybody?
  Sorry for going off-topic, but I'm thinking on opening up my DNS to =
anyone who needs DNS registries for the Internet. I'm thinking on =
charging $10 a year. You can either have your primary or secondary DNS =
setup here. Propagating out from GCI, however, should cross to ACS =
within a day or so usually. If anyone is interested in this email me off =
list, and we'll get it set up. Figured I'd pass this by you all first =
giving you first dibs before I open it up to businesses here in Alaska. =
Let me know.

Sincerely,
Mark

PS - email me at mark@mystic1.net for any information.