Help??

Subject: Help??
From: Matthew Dunaway (fert@eagle.ptialaska.net)
Date: Sun Dec 01 2002 - 03:45:20 AKST

Well, I took the plunge and installed SuSE 8.1. I LOVE it!!
 It installed just fine except for one thing. It did not find my modem. I
didn't think it would as it is built into the motherboard (PC-CHIPS
Motherboard). I don't mind buying another modem, but I would like some input
from you guys as to what kind I should get. I would like to get a internal
modem if possible, but I will get an external modem if needed. At least the
XP still works, so I can ask for help. Thanks.

---