Unable to login to SquirrelMail

Subject: Unable to login to SquirrelMail
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@gci.net)
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 15:47:36 AKST

Hey all. I upgraded my little webserver from SuSE 7.3 to RedHat 8.0
today. All is working and well, except for SquirrelMail.

I have the IMAP and sendmail servers up and running, and they both work
just fine sending and receiving mail in Mozilla. I had redhat install
squirrelmail during the install, and I can bring up the login page
through Mozilla.

When I try to log in with SquirrelMail, I get an error saying "You must
be logged in to access this page.". I've ran the conf.pl script and set
up everything to match my system, as far as I can tell.

Does anyone out there who's set up SquirrelMail have any ideas what
might be the problem?

Thanks,
Justin