Linux @ school

Subject: Linux @ school
From: Greg Madden (pabi@gci.net)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 17:02:11 AKST

Bob Pelz & I presented a community school class last term, a Beginning
GNU/Linux. There were had 5 students signed up. It was a one night
affair, video out presentation of KDE & apps.

The deadline for 'instructors' to sign up a class for the next term is
Dec. 2nd. Baxter is a good school to do this at. We used the computer
lab, the school provided the projector.

If anyone is interested you can give me or Bob a call, or go straight to
Baxter Community School,or your local community school.

'Its a good thing'(tm)

--
Greg Madden
Precision Air Balance, Inc.