DemoLinux

Subject: DemoLinux
From: Adam Elkins (i-robot@gci.net)
Date: Sun Oct 27 2002 - 22:23:40 AKST

Hello again. I stumbled on DemoLinux. http://www.demolinux.org/
Wow, what an awesome idea. The idea is simple, slap in a cd, reboot your =
pc,=20
use Linux. You have the options of gnome, kde2, twm and StarOffice. Upon=20
running this impressive distroish thing, I got an idea myself. Having a f=
ew=20
pc's around with no hdd, or very small ones, edit the iso so the distoish=
=20
thing is more to my likeing. I opened up the iso and noticed everything w=
as=20
in .gZ format. I'm not fimailar with this. How might I go about changing=20
things that better my needs? I'd like to get rid of 'StarOffice' and but=20
blackbox on, and add a few programs (xdosemu the major one) and possibly =
give=20
it better nic support (It has yet to detect any of my nic's). Anyway, if=20
anyone would like to help me with this, let me know. Sounds like a fun=20
project.
--=20
g0t_slack?